Varicose veins beach our time. In clinical studies of surgery of the faculty of the Russian national research medical University them. N. E. Pirogov, on the planet about half of the population suffers from some form of anomalies circulatory the cardiovascular system. Women, by their physiological characteristics, are more prone to the disease. Your number is up to 40% of the total number of patients. While men only in 20% of cases are affected by this pathology vascular.
The symptoms and treatment of varicose veins varicose veins in the legs are closely related and provide the preventive exam of the pots to the correct selection of therapy.
Develops a dysfunction of the venous flow due to damage of valves of perforant (connective) vein, the overload and strain. When the work-depth (internal) of the arteries broken, the circulation of blood become chaotic, which leads to their entry into surface vessels and the formation of characteristic of us. Not designed for the transport as a powerful blood flow, fine veins stretched, that way thundering balls vessels and the notorious "blue snake" (the winding of vienna, appearing on the skin surface). Such defects are visible to the naked eye or by palpation site of injury.
Varicose veins refers to the progressive pathologies, which, without early treatment are fraught with serious complications for the health and disability. Wrong the reflux of the blood, has different manifestations, depending on the severity of state of patients vascular, and is expressed through the increase of fluid pressure and the emergence of communication with this excessive fatigue of the feet, swelling, the severity of the feet and ankles, spasms on a regular basis. In cases of varicose veins in places of damage of the blood vessels is the formation of wounds, ulcers and blood clots.
Varicose veins is the primary and the secondary. In addition to lower limbs, a place of dislocation of the disease is also the stomach, the esophagus, the pelvic organs, the testicles, seed funicles, the penis, the large intestine. In the case of a violation of blood flow in deep veins pathology flowing quite difficult, leading to a weakening of the vessel wall, the inner expansion of the cavity the arteries and the transition from a chronic disease (venous insufficiency). Therefore, the earlier diagnosed with varicose veins, the greater the chances for recovery and less risk of complications pathological.
Due to the fact that is generated a
The causes of the appearance of venous thrombosis of expansion serve to a variety of factors. Conventionally, can be divided into primary and secondary. The main sources of varicose veins are:
- Permanent heavy physical activities;
- The long stay in static position — sitting or standing;
- Adverse conditions in the environment — for example, constantly, the temperature of the air high;
- The fluctuations of weight or the obesity is a chronic disease;
- Hormonal imbalance — the period of pregnancy or menopause.
- Diseases of the endocrine system;
- Inherently-genetic predisposition, showing styles of construction of vessels, in particular the innate anatomical inferiority of the venous valves and the weakness of the connective tissue of the arterial walls;
In addition, indirectly, cause dysfunction venous cardiovascular system can:
- Systematically repeated tensions that act in the state, the arteries and the nerves, causing the inside of your pressure increase and loss of elasticity;
- Classes professional sports with a primary focus on the lower body — lifting bar, running in marathons and PR.;
- Wearing an outfit uncomfortable shoes and too tight in the pelvic region and the feet things, narrow and high-heeled shoes;
- Migrated earlier injury of the lower limbs (fractures);
- Old age by which deletes the feature of epithelial cells, contributing to the weakening of the walls of the veins, a defective operation of the valves and increase the internal volume of the arteries.
In the history, the development of varicose veins, as a rule, stimulates not just one, but a complex of factors.
The symptoms of the disease
Varicose veins can have a variety of manifestations, which depend on the degree of complexity of the pathology and the physiological characteristics of the organism of the patient. According to the stages of varicose veins notice the following symptoms of disease of the blood vessels:
- The venous pattern or "star" (telangiectasia) in the skin;
- Swelling of the extremities, especially at the end of the day;
- Pain in the legs or in the middle of a vein, when palpation;
- Recurrent seizures;
- Quick fatigue, especially when hiking;
- Visual manifestation of veins on the skin surface;
- Feeling of heaviness in the legs;
- Burning sensation in the places of lesion of veins;
- Muscle itching;
- The pain of different nature and pain;
- Education, writhing veins in the area of the legs and stop;
- Dermatological changes of the skin — the appearance of dryness, pigmentation, darkening;
- The development of dermatitis, eczema and trophic disorders as wounds, non-healing and ulcerations;
- The seal of the skin in areas of the progression of the varicose veins;
- The formation of hematomas.
Rarely, but it happens sometimes, the difference of the vein nodes, and the occurrence of bleeding subcutaneous. In this case, the situation calls for a medical emergency and surgery.
Manifest symptoms may already from the teenage years. Developing imperceptibly, over time, the disease is-if you know the mass of unpleasant consequences for health. If these symptoms are present at least one, should immediately pass the exam. Treats patients of vienna, doctor-phlebologist, or surgeon.
Based on the decision of the scientist of the community is pathological, the extension of the veins of the lower limbs-making systematize special to the categorizer. Based on this typologizations, varicose veins has 6 clinical stages:
- Zero. Are indicated small subjective complaints of the patient, some of the symptoms of varicose veins, but when visual, inspection and medical research, clear signs of the disease is still missing.
- I degree. On the surface of the skin, appear small spider veins, rare, bloating, heartburn, burning sensation, feeling of a "buzz" in the legs.
- II degree. It is considered the starting point of true varicose veins. Is characterized the external clear manifestation of increased vessels, the education of the vein nodes, exasperetur after a long period of encounter in a static state or outings n the high jump. From this stage, there occurs the possibility of the formation of blood clots.
- Degree III. The symptoms, the second group joins the regular swelling, the most noticeable until the end of the day, and pulling, nagging pain in the calves.
- IV degree. Changes are observed trophic skin. Because of the excess accumulation of pigment in the epidermis, the skin begins to change its color from dark brown to black. It is also possible the development of small sites of inflammation in the form of erytherma or wet wounds, leading, with time, atrophy of the dermis, and ulcers.
- V degree. Has the same current, as, and a phase, but with viveret. trophic ulcers.
- VI degree. Features-heavy progression with the education not sanitatem of wounds and ulcers.
Varicose veins — a serious disease. Without early treatment and ongoing prevention of it progressing rapidly and leading to consequences irreversible and devastating, even unto death. With only 10 years from the diagnosis of varicose veins varicose veins, and end-of-pathology I stage developed in VI-yu.
Diagnosis of the disease
To make the diagnosis of varicose veins, as well as to determine the degree of severity are used in specific research techniques. Flowchart standard survey when accessing phlebologist is composed of the following:
- Collection of the history of the disease, through which they establish the possible risk factors and causes;
- A visual inspection of the patient, the change of the last positions, as well as the palpation sites of injury of veins;
- Laboratory analysis of the blood;
- Ultra-color-duplex-ultrasonography of the arteries of the lower limbs, which allows to carry out correctly the medical certificate, to measure the speed and direction of blood flow, make the map of your movement, to get the characterization and the clear image of the blood vessels;
- X-ray of the blood vessels (phlebography) with the use of contrast media to define the appearance and shape of veins, the functionality of the valves and direction of blood flow.
In a timely manner performed and well-chosen method of research allows to determine the position of the superficial and deep veins and form according to precise metrics therapeutic regimen historical exchange rates.
Pathology of women
Beautiful half of the population suffers from varicose veins and some times more often than men. Favourable to this, the factors are:
- The use of high-heeled shoes or chosen, not according to the size and fullness of your leg;
- Trahunt away or overly tights clothes, preventing normal blood circulation;
- Work to find all the day of the walk — seller, the administrator at the reception, a hairdresser, teacher, cook, and PR.;
- Hormonal changes due to pregnancy, birth and the age of adaptation of the body (menopause);
- The experiences with the weight — frequent oscillations of the body mass, extreme diets, aiming a marked loss of weight, uncontrolled, a set of extra pounds.
Given the most natural tendency for the varicose expansion of the veins, the emergence of such symptoms, such as swelling of the feet, the excessive fatigue of the feet, itchy skin and burning sensation, the manifestation of small-vessel and venous thrombosis image should take seriously cheerleaders of woman and to be a cause for immediate doctor's visit.
In the early stages of varicose veins reversible and when it comes to the treatment approach is completely eliminated. In other cases, to deal with advanced features of veins turned to conservative therapy with the use of intravenous drugs corrective tools and special compression clothing. Each one of this type of treatment has its indications to the appointment and to the specificity of impact on the body ill.
- The medical therapy. Involves oral usage for a certain period of phlebotropic drugs — phlebotonics, anticoagulants, and antioxidants — contribute to the strengthening of the blood vessels and reduce their fragility, that is the best of the liquefaction of the blood and normalize blood circulation, eliminate of the body are prey and poisonous substances. For the treatment are used for toning, analgesic, soothing, and remove swelling gels and ointments. Also therapeutic complex to introduce, vitamins b complex, E, k and Dr. the Decision on the duration of treatment is supported by the results of the diagnosis and the dynamic nature of the disease.
- Sclerotherapy of the arteries. The method involves the use of special medicines acting on the type of collage affected the varicose veins of vienna, from the inside to the outside. Due to the fact that the tide is low and stable, and that is of healthy blood. Procedure is performed invasively, by intravenous infusion of solution. Is assigned when a particular state of the blood vessels and small sizes venous of us.
- The ozone therapy. It is part of the cosmetology of medicine and is the impact on the interior space of the vessel to the cold of ozone, with the objective of bonding location of the defect. It is also the method that is used for the removal of unaesthetic vascular veins with the surface of the skin. It is effective in the initial stage of the disease. To achieve a desired result it is sufficient to only a few procedures.
- WhomPRessiona therapy. Consist of carry a special college outfit creation in different areas of the feet the pressure of varied intensity, which in turn helps to reduce the load of vienna and the restoration of the blood circulation. The continuous use of corrective underwear protects the vessels from stretching and to the development of thrombosis. By appointment of mesh compression is to preventive force (minimum compression), therapeutic (used only during the exacerbation Venous) and hospitalis (applied after the operating of the period in the hospital). Comes in the form of tights, stocking, golf and elastic bandage. The choice of compression of lingerie is performed only by doctor's recommendation.
To reduce the risk of developing the pathology of venous enough to adhere to the simple, but effective tips:
- Try to lead an active life, even when static, to work, to move more, periodically, change position, take a small break for the gym or leisure;
- Do not stack the legs while sitting;
- Do not use too much of the express things;
- Take the high-heeled shoes, or use it on occasion;
- Treat chronic, circulatory disorders, especially hemorrhoids;
- As the sport hobbies to choose cycling and swimming;
- During leisure, the positioning of the feet above the level of the heart;
- Review the power system and to include in the diet products useful;
- Control your weight and try to keep it at a constant value;
- Abandon the bad habits of smoking, alcohol, abuse of propranolol, and PR.;
- Take a bath of contrast;
- Consumed throughout the day a large amount of liquid of 1.5 to 2 litres;
- Avoid long periods of find the sun.
The application of these simple advice not only will help to slow down already in the development of varicose veins and get rid of the unpleasant discomfort in the lower limbs, but will alert you to their occurrence in the future.