The severity and pain in the legs may indicate violation the blood circulation and be the first signs of varicose veins. In this article: varicose veins in the legs, causes, symptoms and prevention.
Experts from the WHO and the cardiologists recognised varices are a dangerous disease, "shooting first the feet then the heart." A death threat represent complications of varicose veins: thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, trophic ulcer and bleeding.
Women are genetically predisposed to varicose veins, and 3 times more likely to suffer from the disease than men.
Recently, the disease rapidly "younger", their symptoms arise students.
Varicose veins is the salary of a person walking in a straight line, or a mammal that suffers from problems with the veins. The mention of varicose expansion of the veins there are in the Old Testament. In manuscripts and byzantine it is called the disease "from colliding with the feet".
Mummy found when fossio ancient burial, were discovered traces of varicose veins and treatment of trophic ulcers on the leg. Scientists and historians came to the conclusion that this disease accompanies mankind throughout its history.
The impetus for the development of varicose veins serve as an imbalance of elastin and collagen in the body, leading to the loss of elasticity of venous walls, their fall and stretching, as well as the malfunction of the venous valves. Veins and valves can't cope with the flow of the blood, occurs the reverse of the circulation and stagnation of the phenomenon.
The causes of varicose veins
- Hereditary predisposition — the main reason for the third of all patients. The risk of occurrence of varicose veins reaches 70 percent, if any of the parents, grandparents, great-grandparents also suffered from varicose veins. The inheritance goes to the not the disease itself, but genetically due to the structure of the veins: weak connective tissue, the venous walls, defects and defective valves of the veins. This is why varicose veins can occur in the young, healthy and active (regardless of sex), the people and even in children.
- Change the hormonal balance of the body. Puberty, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, menstruation, is the natural factors, they violate the hormonal to women and explaining their greater vulnerability to diseases of the veins. Hormonal causes of varicose veins are increasingly common. This explains the wide use of hormonal medication in the treatment of metabolic disorders, menopause, contraceptive use, and Dr.
- Inflammatory processes in the pelvic and genital organs (especially in women) to surprise the small vienna, lead to irregularities hormone. As a consequence it is revealed the message between the venous and arterial vessels, the veins, the blood comes in large volume and high pressure. Occurs varicose veins, the valves can not handle the return current of blood. Result — varicose nodes.
- Nervous violation. The elasticity of the walls of the veins is regulated by nerve endings. If the nature of their activities is changed during stress, depression, anxiety, and Dr.), the tonus of the veins, decreases, and the lumen of the expansion vessels.
- Physical activities: for domestic and professional use increases pressure in the veins of the legs. The vertical position of the human body generates a natural increase in the venous pressure in the legs. If the static load is excessive, then the pressure in the standing position is reinforced several times. This occurs during the weight lifting, pregnancy and childbirth, weight is not desired, the duty to stand up on their feet and Dr. risk Group comprise the sellers, teachers, hairdressers, drivers, porters and others.
- Lack of exercise, the nature of work or lifestyle. Profession and passion for the computer, the most common causes of varicose veins, according to doctors. When the duty to sit-vienna pinch, the circulation of the blood impaired. You phlebologists in this case is not a professional term: "computer varicose veins". The muscles of the legs and feet perform the function of muscle "pump", pumping the blood up. If we do not move, the tone of the vessels weakened, venous pressure increases and the blood stagnant.
- Weakened immune system, the disease, the injury.
- Gender identity. Women disease of the blood vessels more frequent, due to a genetic predisposition. The men are at the varicose veins, but tend to treat it more careless, and that women and seek the doctor when the disease is, literally, "strike with the feet", that is, recent and dangerous to the life stages.
- Extended constipation, sneezing and coughing lead to increased intra-abdominal pressure and the pressure in the veins, interrupting the work of the venous valves.
- Flat feet.
- Tight shoes, high heels.
- The constitution of the body — people who suffer from low.
The symptoms of varicose veins
The first signs interrupted the blood circulation:
- on the surface of the skin appears "vascular mesh" red-blue hue;
- pain, heartburn, burning sensation (feet, "to burn"), itching in the legs during the second half of the day;
- numbness, cramps in legs during the night or in the morning.
In the next phase:
- the skin of the leg fat, and darkens, begins to take off, specks appear;
- the muscles of the legs — pain, increasing during walking in the calves;
- in the shins and feet appear venous sites, projecting on the surface of the skin;
- when the feeling finger area of the ven — of the pain.
Swelling of the feet — serious warning from the body about the progression of varicose veins, deep of vienna does not fulfill its main function. At this stage are dangerous complications: thrombophlebitis, thrombosis, trophic ulcer, and bleeding (can occur from minor impact, such as stop it is very difficult).
How dangerous it is varicose veins
Dangerous is not the disease, and its complication: thrombophlebitis, which is formed when the inflammation of the internal walls of the veins and leads to the appearance of blood clots. The blood clots are overlapping failures of light out of the vein (phlebothrombosis), or, the man against the wall of the blood vessel, enters the lungs (thromboembolism).
These complications represent a threat to the life, especially thrombosis, which often ends with fatal consequences.
To avoid the deadly threat, the treatment of varicose veins should begin as soon as possible: with a visit to the phlebologist, and mandatory research blood clotting.
Prevention of varicose veins and its further development
Walking is better than standing. Sit better, than stand. Lie better than sitting. This stereotype of life style for those who like yourself and your feet. The muscles of the thighs need to force the slow down or give them to a horizontal position, preferably sublime. When you do this, the knees should be straight.
You are in the risk group, if forced to long time standing or sitting. For the normal running requires regular contraction of the muscles and the heart.
An active lifestyle: practice swimming, cycling. During the walks do not simply walk, and we're going to moderate the load on the legs fast walk. The physical load should not be prolonged and excessive. If you have a long time to stay standing, try cie foot to foot, move the toes of the feet.
If you are forced to sit in a long time:
- The feet on the table! Possible, remove them from the time of the foot at the level of your heart, to improve the output of blood from the veins the lower.
- Would be good to put the feet on the support. This will reduce the venous pressure and do some light exercises the feet for the seat.
- Do not forget to get up every hour, 10 minutes to stretch the muscles of the body.
- During the seats, increase with the strength of the fingers of the feet, this exercise contracts the muscles of the leg and directs the blood flow upwards.
Meshes compression wear during pregnancy, during the flights of the plane, long trips on public transport, in classes, in simulators or the treadmill.
Varicose veins do not like:
- Long warm bath, and a shower with temperatures above of 36.8 degrees and an additional 10 minutes.
- Treatment with hormones (don't miss the phlebologist!).
- The hormonal contraceptives.
- Tepidus procedure.
- Hair removal with the help of wax).
- The sauna, steam bath, solarium.
- Jump above 4 cm. If you above, the muscle rbis totally not decreases, occurs the stagnation in the joints.
- The excess of weight.
- Alcohol, smoking, eating too much.
- Spicy, savory, fatty dishes.
- Heavy bags (for walking in the store to buy the bag of baby).
- Self-medication and experiences about the health.
Today, medicine offers effective and efficient methods of treatment varicose veins. Early on, it lends itself to complete healing. Do not run the disease, losing precious time in doubtful experiments, see the phlebologist.
The goal of the article about varicose veins of the feet, the causes and symptoms:
- recognize the early signs of a serious illness,
- the suspension of the development through the prevention and treatment of the doctor,
- to avoid the life-threatening consequences.
God bless you! Flying You to the place!